4 Layer Reusable Face Mask for Kids with Filters
Fabric 4 layers reusable face masks for children with extra PM 2.5 filters, washable, made from premium quality organic materials (bamboo cloth blend) with adjustable nose bridge and ear loops. Designed for kids aged 4 - 12 (fit permitting).
- Now officially tested (read more here) and scientifically proven to be more efficient at filtering out airborne particles than one-time use surgical masks. Filtering efficiency increases by more than 30% when paired with our PM 2.5 filters. Testing done in partnership with Sustainability Research Institute, University of East London
- Our masks get better at filtering particles with use! It has been scientifically proven that the less porous composition of our masks helps their filtering efficiency triple after the second and third use, reaching a rate 25% higher than single-use surgical masks and continuously increasing with wear.
- Unique 4-layer bamboo fabric mask made from a mix of bamboo and RPET (inner and outer layers) and double filtration media (non-woven)
- A better and more environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional cotton face masks.
- Our unique design and technology ensures the masks are very breathable, water resistant, naturally anti-odour, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria and minimising the risk of irritation on sensitive skin with prolonged wear.
- Our bamboo cloth masks fabric is specifically designed to have high thermal properties which means the masks will keep you cool and comfortable.
- Masks designed to be reusable and shall withstand repetitive washing at a temperature of 60°C and low speed and spin. Filter not washable - please remove before washing.
For B2B contracts or corporate enquiries for bulk masks order please email or contact us here.
- 4 layers unique design
- Universal size, unisex: approx 20cm x 13.5cm
- Not intended for clinical use
- Reusable; machine washable
- Hydrophobic outer layer (water and splash resistant)
- Hydrophilic inner layer (water absorbent)
- Secure, latex free elastic adjustable ties
- 2x PM 2.5 filter included
- Antibacterial; inhibits the growth of bacteria
- No chemicals used in the production of the cloth fabric
- Responsibly sourced and ethically hand-made in our own green studio in London and in partner factories
PLEASE NOTE: No returns are accepted on this item for obvious hygiene reasons.
Truth Behind the Price
Figures below reflect production cost per individual mask and differ slightly for bulk orders. Please enquire.
Research, Design, Patterns and Prototypes
Research; Designing concept; Sourcing of materials; Approval of suppliers; Pattern drafting; First prototypes; Fittings and amendments
Materials & Accessories; Shipping and Customs
Premium quality certified bamboo blend with double inner filter media; Recycled PET thread; Carbon-efficient shipping of materials; Custom duties; Forwarder and carbon-neutral logistics fees
First samples with final material; Fitting and amendments; Final fitting; Production of masks; Quality check; High ethical and safety standards; Top-notch energy efficient machines and technology; Fair wages
Packaging and Shipping
100% recycled PET shipping bags; All packaging is 100% recyclable
From the profit, ADKN pays employees, business rates, utilities, miscellaneous expenses and rent and invests in marketing and development of the brand.
NON-MEDICAL GRADE REUSABLE FOUR LAYER WASHABLE FACE MASKS WITH FILTER FROM BAMBOO CLOTH FOR ADULTS. MASKS ARE DEVELOPED IN ACCORDANCE TO WHO GUIDELINES AND AFNOR SPECIFICATIONS.
The masks are made from a mix of bamboo and RPET cloth fabric (hydrophilic inner and hydrophobic outer layer) and double filtration media (bamboo and tencel), a better and more environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional cotton face masks. Our unique design and technology ensures the masks are very breathable, water and splash resistant, hypoallergenic and antibacterial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria and minimising the risk of irritation on sensitive skin with prolonged wear. Our bamboo is specifically designed to have high thermal properties which means the masks will keep you cool and comfortable. The valve increases the breathability factor and reduces condensation that would form from breathing.
4 Layer Unique Design - Sensitive Skin Friendly
Uniquely developed blend of bamboo, RPET and tencel. A very breathable reusable mask with a water-resistant outer layer, a double filter and a water resistant inner layer. 100% chemical-free, antibacterial and hypoallergenic fabrication.
- high breathability factor and O2 intake of 100% with mask on
- no fromaldehyde nor decomposable carcinogenic arylamine dye detectable
- latex and nickel free
- pH 6.7 and odourless fabrication
- overall fastness (washing, rubbing, light, saliva, perspiration) 4-5
- valve (optional) is situated inside the pocket (under the inner water-absorbent layer) and has an extra inner filter to ensure all air exhaled is still filtered. Valve helps reduce condensation
High Thermal Properties
Our reusable face masks are designed to have high thermal qualities, meaning they'll keep you cool and comfortable.
Complimentary Extra Filters
Each mask comes with 2 PM 2.5 filters (carbon-activated). These filters are not washable and should be replaced every 2 weeks or sooner if used for longer periods of time at once (16-24 hours).
Our unique 4 Layer fabrication ensures the masks are efficient on their own and we recommend the PM 2.5 filters to be used when in a high-risk environment.
The filters come in a separate package and can easily be inserted into the mask when needed, fitting snugly yet comfortably inside the special pocket.
Ethically Sourced and Produced
Reusable face masks produced in our own green studio in London, UK following strict ethical and sustainable standards.
All masks are sustainably made to order in true slow fashion style to avoid resource waste. The environmental contribution with the purchase of a single mask (approximate):
- 800 liters of water saved
- 0.7 kg of CO2 reduced
- 2.8 Kwh saved
- 1.2 2L post-consumer PET bottles recycled
Best practice while wearing this (or any mask) according to European guidelines:
- Store in an air-tight bag/container
- Do not share masks
- Masks should not be worn for longer than 4 hours at a time; alternate masks if longer wear is required
- Wash hands with soap and warm water before touching the mask
- Make sure the mask fits tightly around your face, do not leave any gaps. Tighten the ties and adjust nose bridge
- Avoid touching your face even if you are wearing a mask and try not to fiddle with the mask once it's on
From all of us at ADKN, please stay safe and make sure all your loved ones are healthy and safe. Together we can make it through!