100% Organic Cotton and Hemp Blend Fabric 250gsm - Pastel Pink
- Composition: 22% Hemp, 78% Organic Cotton
- Width: approx 160cm
- A very resilient and easy-to-grow plant, hemp can renew up to 3 times per year whilst using 3 times less water than cotton, making it the most sustainable plant for fabrics.
- Very similar to linen in texture, our hemp is very light and soft, but 10 times stronger than cotton or linen.
- It holds its shape, resists fading, is resistant to UV rays and is very durable.
- No pesticides or chemicals are used in the processes of producing our hemp, making the material natural and hypoallergenic, perfect for sensitive skin.
- It is also very breathable and has excellent insulation properties
- A completely natural material, hemp is entirely biodegradable
- Our hemp is GOTS and Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified and we source it only from certified non-greenwashing mills.
- Priced per meter.
Read more about hemp here.
Sample swatches now available. These will be provided from small scrap or leftover fabric. This can sometimes result in odd, unusual shapes. Proceeds go to local charities.
Care guide: Wash at 30°, iron on low, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.